Closed- Circuit Television Systems or (CCTV systems) provide the best monitoring and playback tool for any premises, locations, or even a group of people.
Any surveillance system is better to have the connection to the IP network.
This is achieved by either using IP surveillance cameras & NVRs architecture or the design which includes Analogue surveillance Cameras & IP-based dvr.
As a professional standard, we at “Alaola” do not incorporate hidden cameras, spy cameras (spy cam) i.e. No low-standard camera surveillance in our installations.
However, Spy cameras in a professional sense are a solution that can be tailored.
CCTV Cameras (security cameras) can be indoor, outdoor, fixed and/or movable.
Altern ative camera surveillance solutions are the wireless (wi-fi) security cameras. These are used in applications where running wires/cables is complicated.
Basic Components of CCTV:
- Cameras .( Analogue or IP Camera)
- Transmission units (UTP or fibre optics).
- Recording devices (DVR : multiple channels and large storage capacity).
- Control room (monitors, matrix switchers, keyboards and / or Network connections).
- Residential, Commercial centers, Governmental authorities, Corporates, Hospitals, Banks, etc.